A few years ago, Gold Wave was very much a toy as far as sound editors
went. That has changed as new versions have come out. The price has not
changed. One thing is that Gold Wave is pretty much a one-man operation,
where as Sound forge is brought to you by teh same people who
mass-marketed blank CD's and then charge you for using them.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]