Okay, you just answered my previous question. Well, I don't have four or
five hundred Canadian to spend on Sound Forge, and I've gotten quite fast
with Gold Wave's interface and never much cared for Sound Forge's. And
I've been very surprised in recent months, after avoiding it, to discover
that Gold Wave's noise reduction has come an awful long way. Its recent
ability to use Winamp plugins to control output has also been a major
plus. All my radio shows and other sound editing are done with Gold Wave.
So I guess it's largely a preference thing, though I will continue to
suggest that the benefits of SF over GW are not $3 or $3 hundred worth.
Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]