From: "Donna Corson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 1:11 PM
Subject: Very Basic Question from a Beginner

I have downloaded some audio mp3 files and can listen to them on my computer
in winamp and windows media player, etc.  What I want to know is if I burn
these files onto a cd, could I play them in any cd player such as the one in
our car, etc.?

Thanks for any information that someone might take the time to give me.

Donna and Lettie

This list is a service of MosenExplosion.com. To see what other lists we