Rick
6

=======

Visit my webpage at www.blind-geek-zone.net

seeing people towards them."
- Helen Keller, 1925

----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Spratt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2006 6:05 PM
Subject: Re: Basic goldwave Questions

1.  by insert-3, I was referring to the numpad 3, or page down.  That is a
JAWS status line command across all programs.  I was trying to be concise.
To be clear, the other numbers I mentioned refer to the number row above the
letter keys.

2.  Clearly, the scripts I have loaded are designed for the partial and full
status line functions that I can't get them to work for.  As I indicated,
insert-1 (number row 1) gets the relevant key combinations to speak these
functions.

3.  Yes, you're right.  I did have to turn on green play in the play tab.
It goes against a recommendation made in a tutorial, or my understanding of
it.  I know the objective is to get green to play one part of a file and
yellow to play another, such as the selected portion.  Now I need to
determine again which settings are ideal for green and yellow play in this
tab.

I hope I have clarified the problems I'm having with Goldwave.