I found out by accident that the Freedom Box has a U3
application that works on U3 smart drives - flash drives. I
installed it earlier today. Are any of you using this Freedom
Box on a U3 drive? What's your experience? I will let you know
soon my experience. I need to go to Freedom Box's website to
read up what they have there. I like to be prepared and don't
rush into things.

Basically you can stick in the U3 smart drive into any PC or
laptop and run Freedom Box and have speech and more. I have
other applications like Winamp, Skype, NetZero VOIP and some
others and all are &3 apps. Petro