From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Doc
Sent: 05 January 2007 17:25
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: Freedom Box on U3 drives

I'm not  sure what you are doing differently than me but everytime I try
linking to
www.freedombox.info
I get the following
Cannot find server

The page cannot be displayed

The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be

experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser
settings.

Please try the following:
List of 7 items (contains 1 nested list)
. Click the
refresh.gif (82 bytes)
Refresh button, or try again later.
. If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is
spelled correctly.

  Let a smile be your lantern of joy
robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net