You don't say what version of Winamp you're using but some problems
relating to burning CDs using Vista were fixed in Winamp version 5.34
which you can download from
www.whitestick.co.uk/progs/winamp534_full_1278.exe.  If you're
already using this version I don't have any other suggestions.

At 04:14 AM 13/05/2007, you wrote:
>Hi, I'm new here. I have a question reguarding winamp and vista. I'm
>unable to burn cds with it, and it crashes constantly. Are there any
>free players that work good with vista and also burn audio cds? Or,
>could someone tell me the easiest way to burn a cd with media player
>11? I'm using window-eyes 6.1
>Thanks, Patrick

Regards Steve
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]