Ok, this is probably a simple one for you RockBox fans.

I just installed RockBox on my Color Photo 60 this past weekend, and I am very
pleased with it, and love the VW Paul voice.

So, two questions.
1.  Can we access and use the calendar and contacts? And, do they sync with
Outlook or Outlook Express?

2.  Are there any of the plug-ins that work with speech?  I am sure a lot of
them don't, but I wondered about such things as the text editor.

Thanks,
D. T.

Skype user name: dtat100