hello friends, i recently purchased the zen stone player, delighted with it,
unfortunately, i got the one gigabyte version, didn't know there was a two
gig version until a week after i had purchased this one, but really no
problem, for a totally blind person it is so easy to operate, just one thing
i need to know, how long is the running time, how many hours can i run it
before recharging it?? the headphones that come with it are rubbish, but i
do have a very natty and extremely good set of headphones that came with a
radio someone gave me last year, anyway, can someone tell me how long this
little baby runs without needing a recharge, regards from ireland, travel
safely, joe.