Hi All,

I have established my user id and password with Rhapsody, but now I want to
select the service I would like and am having a great deal of trouble with
that.  Also, I find searching for artists or songs very difficult whether I
use the jaws or pc cursor.

I would take a subscription, but I probably only need around a dozen
downloads a year so I would rather pay as I go. Is that possible with
Rhapsody?  Can anyone give me any tips for making this service more
accessable?

Thanks much.

Kris