Who's the manufacturer of that dvd player?
Thanks.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dane Trethowan
  To: PC Audio Discussion List
  Sent: Monday, September 03, 2007 1:33 AM
  Subject: Re: Output format tips needed:

  Well a couple of things here, I do it all the time for a variety of
  reasons. I now have a DVD player that plays DVD Discs and all audio
  formats I've put past it, these include FLAC, MP3 and AAC/M4A and it
  was quite a cheap unit too, the Pioneers should do the job.
  Next, I have all my CD'S on DVD'S as Cue/FLAC format, this means that
  I can use a ripper like EAC, Max or Easy CD DA extractor to copy a
  file pair and have that pair converted to an exact Audio CD of my
  source, convert instantly to another format such as MP3 etc so you
  may wish to consider this.
  I'm going away myself now from DVD to hhard drive, as has been
  mentioned before they're so damn cheap these days and the storage
  capacity is so good but then again, I started with DVD'S and you have
  to start somewhere <smile>.