From: "Gary Petraccaro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 3:47 AM
Subject: Re: Output format tips needed:

Well, one of those sources was someone who was represented as working for
IBM in a technical capacity.  I'll see if I saved the item, but probably
didn't.  He advocated tape as a backup medium.  Not endorsing, just
informing.  I have cds older than 2 years and they're going ok for the
moment.  I doubt that any of us with extensive collections will be
constantly making copies anytime soon.  Blueray may change this, but that
won't happen until the discs cost about what dvds do now, imho.