Cheers!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 5:43 AM
Subject: Re: Delta soundcard

You can read the Delta 1010 manual in HTML format at this URL:

http://tinyurl.com/yoy4bl

I have an older Delta sound card that is similar to this one
on an old Windows 98 SE machine and it works pretty good.
The interface can be used but it takes a lot of mouse usage.
It does not have a Microphone input incase that might be
something you need.

Tom

** Original Message From: Keith Gillard **