From: "albert griffith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: RE: sharp stereos
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 09:17:05 -0500

I had my first experience with a Sharp product some 35 years ago.  A five
inch reel to reel tape recorder and it lasted fifteen years.  I think you
have to consider that Sharp wouldn't still  be around if they were worse
than the competition.  Like e very other manufacturer, they have cheap and w
expensive product lines, good and bad years along with products which do and
don't hold up well.  I'd look at review sites for up to date opinions and go
with them while praying.