Ok, well anything's possible, I'm not going to argue about it either
but to my knowledge my CD drives are working, I think its just too
easy for people to use the argument that people are using faulty
equipment rather than evaluating facts, I've gladly stuck my neck out
for Exact Audio Copy, Easy CD DA Extractor and other pieces of
software and I back them because I've used them. Sure! nothing's
perfect (including yours truly) and I value other list members who
have put me on the right track and answered questions that I've had.
Yep, use whatever ripper you like, I don't rubbish every ripper and
I've never done, I've said and I'll continue to say that all rippers
are not equal, some rippers are better than others just as some
shareware packages are better than those you buy.