From: "Dane Trethowan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'PC Audio Discussion List'" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2007 2:24 PM
Subject: RE: Ripping,Copying and EncodingRE: Easy CD DA Extractor: they've
changed things

Dear Dear, perhaps I didn't explain things correctly, when I meant comparing
wave files I meant actually comparing them with your PC, Mac or whatever,
that's one of the many wonders with computers, you can compare the files
byte-for-byte in a matter of seconds.
Me listening to wave forms? Well now, that's given me the first laugh for a
Saturday morning, I have an 80% hearing loss so that would be of little use
to me <smile>.