If I understand correctly, you don't necessarily have to purchase the hardware.
Especially if your job allows workers to visit any site, you can listen to
sirius online via their player. I'm almost certain it's accessible, because a
blind person on one of these lists utilizes the Sirius player online. with that
said, there are a few stations you cannot listen to online, but I cant remember
which ones. sirius.com will give more information.

HTH

Best Regards,
Cornell