The Freeverb plugin is a very good plugin for its lack of price, that's
all I can say.

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave
the right to become children of God.--John 1:12, NIV

Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
LiveJournal: http://brucetola.livejournal.com