This site is a Russian site and like MP3 Fiesta you purchase credit in
advance which is added to your account and the cost of any purchases is
deducted from your account.  There are many differences between Fiesta and
VA.  The first difference is in the registration process.  You will need
sighted assistance for that if you are unable to read the screen.  You have
to put in a verification number that is displayed in a graphic and of
course, JAWS can't read graphics.  Again like Fiesta, you can pay with
credit card but many more other than visa or Mastercard, such as American
express; diners card, Delta etc.  The amount of preset credit is in dollars
and are $15; $30; $50; $100.    There are no bonuses for the $15 amount but
my first credit purchase was $30 and they added another $15 to my account.
I then purchased $50 and my bonus was $50 (100%.  If I purchased $100 my
bonus would be $120 (120%).  VA is more economical than Fiesta and their
bonus is by far more generous.  Navigation is great as there are lots of
headings for the varying parts of the page.  The search is more
comprehensive than Fiesta and is easier to browse through.  The download
procedure is as follows:  When you find the artist and album you wish you
can press a button to save it in your basket.  You can continue to browse
and each time you find a track or album you want once you press the button
to add it to your basket it is saved there until you go to your basket.
Your balance, the number of total tracks, albums and total price of these
items are displayed on every page and you only need to navigate by headings
to find the information.  When you go to your basket all the items you
ordered are there.  As you scroll down each album has a tick box and if you
tick this and go to the bottom of the page there is a link to buy the
selected items and it is at this point your balance is adjusted.  You are
then able to go to the download page where all your purchased items are
waiting for you.  Like Fiesta, you can't select your bit rate.  The big
difference here between VA & Fiesta is you can download a whole album in one
zip archive which can save a lot of time.  The stuff on the download page
doesn't disappear after 48 hours and you have access to it for as long as
you like but you can only access any item for a maximum of 3 times, after
that, access is denied and you would have to repurchase the item.  Their
catalogue consists of:  18830 artists, 100093 albums and 1105978 tracks.
Their catalogue is not as extensive as Fiesta but over all I think it is a
better site to use apart from being more competitive in their prices.  The
link is below.  Walter.

The link is www.mp3va.com

Jonathan Mosen List Founder