The problem I have with these devices is the same old 1 and that comes
down to how much money you have.

If you can't afford an Ipod Nano (and I accept that perhaps you can't)
<smile>, then there are some other great alternatives out there and I
mention this just to show that I'm not bias towards Apple Ipods in any
way but what I do have a bias against are products which are so
expensive in order that they be accessible, in other words products
exclusively designed for the blind but that's another topic for
another day <smile>.

First, take a look at the Creative Zenstone line of players and (even
better than that I'm told) take a look at some of the Sandisk players.

Now if you want an Ipod that's perfectly accessible then perhaps you
can take a look at one of the Shuffles, if you can use a CD player
then you can certainly have a good shuffle.

On 20/09/2008, at 3:53 AM, Rick Harmon wrote:

> The stream rules totally.  I love it and would recommend it highly
> as well.
>
> Rick

Dane Trethowan
 From Melton Victoria Australia
mailto:Dane Trethowan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
phone +61 3 9005 8589
Fax/TTY +61 3 9743 7954
mobile/sms: +614 418 773 532
MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]