I'm not Jonathan, though I know he'll be able to offer you some great
advice too. I can't recommend highly enough the Victor Reader Stream. It
may be overkill for what you want, but it is small, easy to use, 100%
accessible, and works very well with music, boks, podcasts, and the
like. You can hook your thumb drive right into it if you want to,
thoughthe best way to use it is with n SD card. Mine is 16GB. That's
just one of many possibilities.

Bruce

  Bruce Toews
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]