From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Jason Boston
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 2:03 PM
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: Goldwav, batch conversions, and shaky output

Hi all,
I'm trying to use goldwav to convert files from one byt rate to a lower
byt rate to save space. I keep the hz at the same level when converting.
Say the source files are 128 byt 44100hz then the output will be 32 byt
and 44100hz
However, since these files are just audio books I expect the degredation
of sound quality to be minimaul, however the smaller files sometimes,
but not all the time, come out shaky. Any idea what I can do to fix this
problem?

Jonathan Mosen List Founder

Jonathan Mosen List Founder