Original message:
Does anyone know of a small voice recorder that has folders capability
>> and also has the ability to append to a voice recording?
Yest!  The milestone 311 offers up to ten folders that can be voice tagged.
Also has the ability to pause/resume  recording.
I don't know of any unit that allows you to append to a file after the
original file has been recorded.
I think one would beed to start a new file then combine the two files if you
so wish.
Good luck and god Speed!

when you stop recording and start recording once again, the plextalk makes a
separate file within a daisy title . it will play as if the file is an
appended file but it isn't
----- Original Message ----- s