Thanks Robert. I really appreciate your help. Yes, I know about changing the jaws.ini file. The kind folks at FS sent an email with instructions to make those changes. Again, thanks...Paul

From: "Robert Nelson" <rsnel...@optusnet.com.au>
Sent: Friday, March 06, 2009 6:50 PM
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Subject: Re: Low End, Cheap USB Soundcards To Run JFW, Looking For?

Try the Creative LX external USB sound card. Mine cost less than $40 and works extremely well. It is slightly larger than a packet of cigarettes.

Don't forget that, if you are going to use a second sound card for Jaws, you need to change the jfw.ini file to direct Jaws to use a sound card other than the default sound card that is being used for the music.

Robert Nelson

----- Original Message ----- From: <radiomanp...@hotmail.com>