Hi, again! Sorry to be such a pest, but I spent yesterday afternoon trying
to determine if I had this user something driver installed or not when I
installed the demo version of Total Recorder.  At some point in my search
through the many menus, submenus, etc., I thought I'd found it and had
checked it as the driver I wanted.  Anyway, when I attempt to record using
TR, nothing at all records!  Lol!  Clearly something is not right.  I have
TR as my record and playback device sound should come through.  Or should
that be set to total recorder virtual device?  Somewher in the TR faq's I
read that if I wanted to install this driver, I'd have to re-install TR
again with that driver, but I couldn't find anywhere on the High Criteria
website where you could know you were getting the driver you wanted.  Okay,
please educate me about this driver thing.  Where do I find them and how do
I know I have them installed.  I know which one I'm supposed to get since
I'm running XpP home edition.  Oh, well, it's a chance to learn some good
basic stuff here, I guess.  Thanks so much for your help!

Peace,
Kathy

Listen to Kathy and Fred on the Web at

http://www.live365.com/stations/cityslackers/