Hey how musch did you pay for your computer and does it work great with
jaws.

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Kathy Szinnyey
Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2009 5:54 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: What you hear option not available on asus netbook

Hi, gang!  I just purchased a lovely Asus netbook computer and notice it
doesn't have the What You Hear feature.  There are times I would love to be
able to talk while playing music during an on-the-road live365 show.  Short
of buying a mixer or having to play music and then go back and add voice
recording, which sounds pretty tedious and un-spontaneous to me, is there
any software or anything I can do to emulate that what-you-hear feature?  I
use Studio Recorder at this moment for my reording program.  Any help would
be much appreciated!

Peace,
Kathy