Okay.  Well, I must be doing something wrong because when I tried to use
stereo mix, seems like I couldn't get the internal mike to record but the
music I was playing did come out on the recording.  I wello may just be
doing something wrong, as I'm just learning about how to use the Asus.  And
what does Mike boost do exactly, if you don't mind letting me know.  I
turned it off, had to turn my recording level way down low, because the
recording made using the internal microphone clipped like mad!  Smile.  What
am I missing?  If you want to, you can respond to me privately at

joyfulreneg...@insightbb.com

but maybe others might learn something, too.  This is my first foray into
the brave new world of the netbook, never owned a laptop before this one.

Peace,
Kathy

Listen to Kathy and Fred on the Web at

http://www.live365.com/stations/cityslackers/