Hi,

Why does everyone assume that JFW is the screen reader of choice? I use a real screen reader. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jitendra" <jeet.invinci...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2009 9:46 PM
Subject: Re: goldwave error

Hi friend, I don't know about that, but it is not recommended to use JAWS script version 1.57 with this update, because shortcuts which activate menu items like change volume, max match and other keys activate diferent item than they ment for.
Thank you.
Gary Metzler wrote:
Hi All,

I am using goldwave version 5.25 on my hp laptop. When I try to update to version 5.5 and above I get an access violation error. I had no trouble updating it on my desktop. Has this happened to anyone else? If so, is there a fix for it? Thanks,

Regards, Gary Metzler
send to: gmtra...@bellsouth.net
http://www.outtasighttravel.com
Msn messenger:  gmetzler1...@hotmail.com