From: "Jitendra" <jeet.invinci...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 24, 2009 9:46 PM
Subject: Re: goldwave error

Hi friend, I don't know about that, but it is not recommended to use
JAWS script version 1.57 with this update, because shortcuts which
activate menu items like change volume, max match and other keys
activate diferent item than they ment for.
Thank you.
Gary Metzler wrote:
Hi All,

I am using goldwave version 5.25 on my hp laptop.  When I try to
update to version 5.5 and above I get an access violation error.  I
had no trouble updating it on my desktop.  Has this happened to anyone
else?  If so, is there a fix for it?  Thanks,

Regards, Gary Metzler
send to: gmtra...@bellsouth.net
http://www.outtasighttravel.com
Msn messenger:  gmetzler1...@hotmail.com