To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 2:14 AM
Subject: Re: Goldwave scripts was: goldwave error

I have tested them, they are working fine, and several previous issues
are also fixed, current version is 1.58, and should only be used with
latest version of goldwave, not that 5.25 however I am working on
scripts for something new if I can, so if you are seeking a feature
that is not available and you want to see in the scripts, feel free to
write to me, and see if it can be implimented.
Thank you, Jitendra.
Skype: Jeet.delhi