I have always used FreeRIP, with no problems.
Guy Mallard

G.M. ELECTRONICS SERVICE
 REPAIR *   INSTALLATION *   CIRCUIT DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION *  SALES
         Computers - Satellite TV & Antenna Systems -                    Marine
Electronics -  Ham Radio
            Wireless  -  Communications –  CD-R/DVD-R Imaging

    Custom-Designed By Request - Original 50-60's Music CD's

CD-R-R/W’s created from:  Document Scan
                      Other CD-R-R/W
                      Photo Imaging
                      Cassette Tape & 8-Track
                      Turntable Recording

DVD- R created from:  VHS Tape Recording
                      Other DVD-R
                      Photo Imaging

                                E-mail: gme...@yahoo.com
       Guy Mallard, Owner   (904)964-4451 (904)796-0729 (352)215-0085