From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Tom Kaufman
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2009 11:42 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: CD Ripping Question

Hi Christopher and list:  Afraid I don't really know where to go in WMP
(windows Media Player)..to make that magic happen!  I just figured it would
save me from having to rip the whole CD..just to get two or three songs I
might want; I used to use Cdex; it was great for ripping just one (or
whatever number of files at a time that you wanted)..but I never learned how
to make Cdex title the tracks like WMP will!  The gentleman who was talking
about using that feature is right; it puts you right into Windows Media..and
starts the "ripping" process.
Tom Kaufman