Thanks Ray, very nice of you to respond with this info.

Matthew

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ray" <rays-h...@raynetbrm.plus.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, August 14, 2009 2:24 AM
Subject: Re: Woodstock commemoration

Mathew, these Face Book invites are increasingly being seen on lists and in my personal messages - all from people I have no real link with or knowledge of.

I think when people join FB it simply offers to link to their address book and
so everyone gets a message.

to my mind being a "friend" on Face Book is pretty meaningless.

Yes, this list does have a lot of genuine traffic, so hold in here.

Ray

Matthew_2010 wrote:
Just a couple of questions. I joined the list today and am wondering if this
is a low, medium, or high traffic list. So far I've received 2
advertisements from facebook and some ACB Woodstock thing. I posted a
question and didn't here back from more than a single individual. By the
way, thanks for the hint as I raised my volume and looks like the volume in
my recordings is also good. Hoping someone will respond with their
experience on this list.

Matthew