From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of PamDrake
Sent: 14 August 2009 11:53
To: 'PC Audio Discussion List'
Subject: RE: Woodstock commemoration

Hello!

In case you have not been made aware of this by now, the Woodstock
Commemoration was a radio program presented by Steve Matzura, a regular
presenter and member of the ACB Radio Staff and this list.  This was not
spam.  You may find notices of such ACB Radio programs on all channels, and
because it is both computer and audio related it is appropriate to post
here.  I'm not scolding, just informing.

Sometimes it may take a while to get an answer to a question but chances are
that if you don't get one there isn't one or perhaps your request has gotten
lost in cyberspace, which also happens given the nature of the Internet and
the sometime foibles of listservs.

 As for the Facebook and other messages, unfortunately PC-Audio gets its
share of unrelated postings, sometimes mistakenly sent by a poster who
forgets to check the reply field before posting.  The moderators are alert
and attempt to stop inappropriate or off-topic messages wehn they occur but
it's a tough job.  You couldn't pay me to be a mod!  <smile>

I hope this explains a little and corrects any false impression you may have
received from one spam and one misunderstood message on the day you joined.
<smile>

Pam