wow thanks. i'll try that.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Alfaro" <rick.alf...@gmail.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 10:49 AM
Subject: Re: netflicks?

The only thing that works for me when streaming movies from NetFlix is using the enter key to pause and start the movie. If I pause a movie part way through, and close out Netflix and come back later and load the same movie, it picks up where it left off. Your mileage may vary, but this works for me.

Things like rewinding or fast forwarding seem to be totally inaccessible as far as I can tell.