control s is suppose to work
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mac Norins" <macata...@cox.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2009 7:43 PM
Subject: Re: Still Wanting To Know

Gentlemen,

Not to butt in, but I was not aware that one could create playlists, outside
of the Media Library!  I just followed your steps, Brett; now what -- in
other words, how does one save the playlist?  I had been under the
impression that one needed the Media Library, to make all of this happen,
but, I am quickly becoming aware that one does not and that since JAWS does not work very well, with the aforementioned Media Library, I guess, perhaps
I can create playlists, to burn to disc, in some other client, without the
problems, that come up, without the script improvements, that never
happened?

Like I said, not to butt in and get you off track, Tom, but I am interested,
as well!

Thanks,

-Mac-
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brett Boyer" <bboyer...@gmail.com>