not sure about this one. It should but I am by far not a winamp expert. I actually don't even use it anymore.
hth
bb
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mac Norins" <macata...@cox.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, November 08, 2009 9:45 PM
Subject: Re: Still Wanting To Know

Thanks, Robert and Brett and to Tom for asking, in the first place!  I am
not versed in I.D. tagging, even after a few years of working with Win Amp!
Now I wonder if the Disc Writer plug in will allow me to crossfade a play
list, without the media library?  I hope I am not stretching the topic out
of the ball park, for the PC audio list <grin>!

Regards,

-Mac-

Database version: 6.13650