Robert,

I want to make this the last entry on this issue, as I don't want to make
the moderator tell me that it is not a PC Audio list subject!  Anyway, I
used to be able to accesss the media library,in Win Amp, , with JAWS.  As
you are probably aware, that has not been a possibility for quite awhile.
Some would chime in, on the Win Amp list that I was not technically adept,
enough, to deal with the scripting problems, that I and a lot of others
encountered.  I do know that I had learned how to use the SQR Disc Writer,
not the Nullsoft Disc Writer; that plug in  had a section for crossfading,
from one track, in a play list, to another.  A person burned one big wave
file, doing this, but it would come out with tracks, as well!  The only
other place I am familiar with creating such a situation, does not involve
the cross fading, for me, but, that is in CD Architect, where I can import
regions, from Sound Forge 6.0, thus making live shows from a stream,, off of
the internet a possibility, for my sighted friends, who have keypad driven
CD players, in their cars!  Some of these sighted people are picky, too!

If I was more adept, with Sound forge, I would be able to figure out how to
utilize the crossfading issue, as well, either in the original editing, that
I would do, in Sound forge or in CD Architect, but, alas, I am in that
niche, where I know a little but not a lot;  the bane of the formerly
sighted, I must admit!

Thanks for your time,

-Mac-