----- Original Message ----- From: "DJ DOCTOR P" <djdoct...@att.net>
To: <winamp4thebl...@freelists.org>
Cc: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 12:50 PM
Subject: PROBLEM WITH WINAMP 5.56

Hello both Winamp For The Blind and PC Audio list members,
Just as the tidal says, I have a problem with Winamp 5.56.
I plugged an external card reader in to 1 of my USB ports to edit a many ST card that came from my LG VX-8360 Celle phone. The moment I plugged that card reader in, that's when Winamp freezes up on me. But however, this does not happen when my LG VX-8360 is plugged in to my computer.
Is there a way to fix this problem in Winamp?
Thinks in advance!Yours truly, John.