From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of DJ DOCTOR P
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2009 11:50 AM
To: winamp4thebl...@freelists.org
Cc: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: PROBLEM WITH WINAMP 5.56

Hello both Winamp For The Blind and PC Audio list members, Just as the tidal
says, I have a problem with Winamp 5.56.
I plugged an external card reader in to 1 of my USB ports to edit a many ST
card that came from my LG VX-8360 Celle phone.
The moment I plugged that card reader in, that's when Winamp freezes up on
me.
But however, this does not happen when my LG VX-8360 is plugged in to my
computer.
Is there a way to fix this problem in Winamp?
Thinks in advance!Yours truly, John.