hi,
ok thanks for clearifying.

Brian
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cornell Ligon" <cjli...@msn.com>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 5:08 PM
Subject: RE: question about SPdif

HI Brian,

No, one you change the sound settings to whichever speaker settup you want to use, it remains that way. I'm actually using the digital coaxial line myself with 5.1 speaker set up running into my home theater system.

Whenever I get a chance, I will experiment using the HDMI connection, but a bit leary about how jaws would operate under such connection that combines both video and audio sound. I also plan to soon upgrade my weak DVD player on this computer to a blu-Ray, because the regular DVD player is also weakening.

a bit more info than you needed... LOL!

Best Regards, Cornell