From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of DJ DOCTOR P
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 10:39 AM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: DIGITAL TALKING BOOK PLAYER QUESTION

Hello List members,
I just received a new digital talking book player in the mail.
I have a few questions about it.
For starters, this machine can play files from a USB flash drive.
What kind of format will those files need to be in an order for this machine
to play them?
I haven't tried this yet, but can this thing play in stereo?
It has a monaural speaker built in to it.
But I'm asking about its headphone jack.
I have seen some digital playback equipment that had mono speakers built in
to them before.
But when you plug a pare of headphones in to them, the sound came out in
stereo.
Is this digital talking book player one of those machines that can do this?
Thinks in advance.
My best regards.
  John.
PS. Where is a good website to download digital talking books?