To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2010 8:10 AM
Subject: Re: DIGITAL TALKING BOOK PLAYER QUESTION

You need a letter s after audio+podcast.

earlier, DJ DOCTOR P, wrote:
Hello Kevin,
I have a San Disc 4 GB USB flash drive.
I created a folder that's called, audio+podcast.
I put mostly MP3 files in that folder.
But when I plug that flash drive in to the player, it plays one of the audio files for a wile.
But then, it stops and gives me a cartridge error message.
But when I plug my wife's MP3 player in to it, the machine plays the files off of it without any problems. My question is, why does it act like that with my Sand Disc USB flash drive and not my wife's MP3 player?
 John.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Minor" <kmi...@windstream.net>