I have a friend who has one of those sand disc drives and he removed the u3
stuff and the drive still won't work so stay away from those. I hear
Kingston is good. The Data Traveler is the one you want.

On 3/13/2010 at 5:30 PM David Tanner wrote:

>It probably has something to do with the U3 software on the Sandisc
>drives.

        Please Join Me For djc's Jukebox
        Tuesday Afternoons from 1 to 3 Pm Eastern,
And On Saturday Nights from 9 to midnight Eastern:
http://legend-oldies.com
Please feel free to follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/djc500