Hmmm.  Should I place the book as a sub folder under audio+podcasts?  Wonder
if that would make it show up?

Maybe I'll try that.

-----Original Message-----
From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of john schwery
Sent: Friday, April 02, 2010 5:02 AM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Revisiting nls digital player

I don't know why you are having your problem but
I can tell you that you named the audio+podcasts folder correctly.

earlier, Dave McElroy WA6BEF, wrote:
>Ok, what am I doing wrong?
>
>I have created two folders, the one being $dtb and the other
audio+podcasts.
>$dtb works great but I can't access the book on the other folder.  Did I
>name it improperly perhapse?  The "bookshelf just shows the six books I've
>gotten from the site.
>
>Thoughts?
>
>Many thanks.

John
Currently in Ocala, Florida Clear, 57°F Wind:Calm
Worry: The interest you pay on trouble before it comes.
Created by Weather Signature v1.31 • http://www.weathersig.com

database 4995 (20100402) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4995 (20100402) __________