To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2010 4:54 PM
Subject: Re: Best portable mike mixer out there?

Hi Doic, I totally agree. There is nothing like the tube sounds and the older equipment. I have delt with sound equipment since the 60's and the new mixers and amps don't cut it. However, I am empressed on improvement of mic pickup with the newer models.

----- Original Message ----- From: "DJ DOCTOR P" <djdoct...@att.net>