Hi there. This is a question for any Mac users out there who are also using Radio shift. This is a program that allows you to listen to and pause live radio and much more, on a Mac. You can also browse and search the extensive database which comes with the program.

For the most part, this program is highly accessible. My biggest problem, one which can for the most part be worked around, is that I'm unable to get into the menus, using the traditional Mac commands. Also, I've unable to figure out how to preset stations within the program. If anyone is using the program and has figured out either or both of these issues, I'd appreciate hearing about it.

Thanks,

Larry