A little off the subject. When downloading books on to a flash drive or blank cartridge Is there any special name for the folders when separating bard books from mp3's? Ike ----- Original Message ----- From: "DJ DOCTOR P" <djdoct...@att.net>
To: "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2010 11:24 PM
Subject: Re: saving and playing audio books from my NLS player

High Tom,
You are correct, you cannot play those NLS books on your computer.
Like I said in an earlier post, the people at the Bard Talk website has
those encrypted.
So no you can't convert those to a standard audio file.
But between you and me both, I wish we could.
My best regards.
 John.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Kaufman" <tomca...@comcast.net>