From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of DJ DOCTOR P
Sent: Sunday, May 02, 2010 5:43 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Where to place downloaded BARD books
[was"savingandplayingaudiobooks from my NLS player"]

High Robert and all other list members,
The first and last time I tried plugging my USB hard drive in to my NLS
player, it wouldn't work properly.
It would play for a little while, then it would stop playing the book and or
audio file and say, "cartridge error."
So I just decided to just leave it alone.
I guess the hard drive mite be to big for it.
It is a 2000 GB or if you will, 2 TB USB hard drive.
My best regards.
  John.