From: pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org [mailto:pc-audio-boun...@pc-audio.org]
On Behalf Of Tom Kaufman
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2010 6:06 PM
To: PC Audio Discussion List
Subject: Re: Looking For Some Information Concerning NLS Player

Hello again list:  Well..as best as I remember, last night it had fifteen
hours left.  But today when I turned it on, it said "an hour"..so I can't
remember if I shut the power off last night or not!  As has been stated, if
you're not listening to a book (and don't turn off the machine's
power)..it's supposed to shut off in thirty minutes.  I have a friend who
ran into this same thing!  But let me ask this: is there a place on the
"Bard Talk" site that tells if there is new firmware available?  It may be
as was mentioned..if there is a problem, it may be that a firmware update
will take care of this!
Tom Kaufman